Floscan Multifunction Fuel Flow Meter, Single Diesel, High Flow Model 96TM-6CB-2K (Sending & Return Sensor)
Our Series 9500/9600 GPS
Interface System combines a digital LCD Engine Hour Meter, Tachometer, Fuel
Flowmeter, Fuel Totalizer and nautical Miles Per Gallon over the ground in a
single 3-3/8" diameter instrument which fits the panel space of a standard
tachometer. The speed signal required to calculate the nMPG reading is obtained
from GPS and Loran systems having a NMEA 0183 serial port output.
direct display of nautical Miles Per Gallon over the ground gives the skipper a
powerful new tool to set optimum fuel efficiency under all conditions and to
determine precisely how far he can go with his remaining fuel.
Diesel Model Features
- Fits most diesel engines rated from 25 hp to 4300 hp. Twin
diesels require 9700/9800 twin-engine packages for GPS Interface.
- Microprocessor based electronics with 2-stage adjustable
calibration of GPH & gallons used for superior accuracy.
- Simultaneous independent display of Engine Hour Time, RPM,
GPH, gallons consumed, and nautical MPG.
- RPM readout accurate to 1 RPM. Easily connects to existing
magnetic, a/c signal generator, or engine alternator RPM pick-ups.
- GPH and Totalizer readings displayed in tenths of a
gallon. Totalizer capacity up to 99,999 gallons.
- Dual color (amber/green) backlighting of LCD provides for
easy night viewing.
- Requires 1 Momentary ON / Constant OFF toggle button switch
for resetting fuel totalizer reading.
- Requires 1 SPST toggle switch for accessing MPG reading.
- Meter fits 3-3/8" panel opening (standard tach size). Can
replace existing tachs in panel.
- Models available in black or white (bezel/dial face).
- Uses Model 201/231 Series K Diesel Standard Flow Sensors
which are designed for feed and return flows in the range of 0.3 - 48 GPH.
Standard Flow Sensors incorporate 1/4" NPT female inlet and outlet ports with
1 PSI or less pressure drop at rated flows.
- Uses Model 233/236 Series K Diesel High Flow Sensors which
are designed for feed and return flows in the range of 30 - 400 GPH. High
Flow Sensors incorporate 1" NPT female inlet and outlet ports with 1 PSI or
less pressure drop at rated flows.
MODEL INSTALLATION MANUALS
Standard Flow GPS Interface System (single engine model)
High Flow GPS Interface System (single engine model)