Vexilar FL-18 Pro Pack II with Pro View Ice-Transducer PP18PVD
PP1812D FL-18 Pro Pack II
FL-18 Pro Pack II with 12 Degree Ice-Ducer
The FL-18 boasts features and performance previously not
available on a three-color flasher depth finder / fish finder. The FL-18
offers a patented split screen flasher display. This allows you to zoom-in on
the bottom six feet while watching the entire water column at the same time in
real time! You will be amazed at the performance for bass fishing, walleye
fishing, and pan fish on both open water and ice fishing. The Bottom Lock
feature stays locked on the bottom even as the boat is bouncing up and down in
big waves! The Auto Zoom mode is fantastic for watching Perch or Walleye while
ice fishing. These fish commonly hold tight on the bottom, and with a target
ID of less than 1/2 inch, the FL-18 makes them easy to spot!
And that's not all. The FL-18 depth finder / fish finder is equipped with
features like a built-in shallow water mode for fishing waters under 15 feet.
Five depth scales down to 200 feet for the standard model, and down to 300
feet for the custom deep model. Built-in interference rejection. A three color
LED readout that tells you if the targets you see are weak (green) medium
(orange) or strong (red). This three color LED technology has proven to be the
most reliable and accurate way of understanding where fish are holding.
Vexilars most popular winter fishing system is the Pro Pack II. This system
offers great performance features in a super durable case with a built-in
gimbal bracket to support your flasher. The Pro Pack II System is offered with
the FL-20, FL-18, FL-8se and FL-12 units. Standard features include a rod
holder, tackle box, universal transducer holder, cable holding cleats and a 12
Volt, 9 amp-hour battery with charger. The Pro Pack II has been designed to
fit into a five gallon bucket, and has an optional soft pack carrying case
available. The Pro Pack comes completely assembled, individually tested and
ready to fish with. It also includes an instructional DVD.
- Auto Zoom Mode (AZ) - Gives a half screen zoom window of the bottom
six feet of depth. No matter if you're in 10 feet or 100 feet, the bottom
six feet always fills half of the screen. This gives you resolution never
before possible in deep water
- Bottom Lock Mode (BL) - Works the same as Auto Zoom, but locks the
bottom so it will not move with changes in depth or boat motion. Spot a
Walleye near the bottom at 40 m.p.h.!
- Low Power Mode (LP) - Reduces the output power by 50%. This feature
takes the place of the Vexilar S-Cable. Both the AZ and BL modes are
available within the LP mode.
- Super Bright and Rock Solid Display - The new Light Emitting Diodes
along with a high power driver circuit and a screaming fast wheel speed
gives the FL-18s display unmatched brightness and signal clarity.
- Five Depth Ranges - The Standard FL-18 includes 20', 40', 60', 80',
and 200 foot ranges. The Deep Range unit includes 30', 60', 90', 120', and
300 foot ranges.
- Interference Rejection - Pressing in on the Gain knob cycles you
through ten different IR setting to allow you to knock out interference
from another close by depth finder.
- Vexilar 12 volt, 9 amp-hour battery delivers long lasting power. Pack
comes complete with charger.
- FL Digital Depth Indicator. Gives depth and helps keep track of your
- Two cable holding cleats.
- Adjustable rod holder with two possible mounting locations.
- The patented Ice-Ducer system is a self leveling transducer with float
for accurate transducer positioning every time.
- Easy access to tackle box
- Pro Pack case fits inside a five gallon bucket.
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories
- Universal transducer holder (on the back)
- Two-year warranty (Pro-rated on battery)
- High Resolution Display: 525 Bits
- High-Speed Real-Time LED Readout
- Backlit Depth Scale for Easy Visibility in Low Light Conditions
- Three-Color Display: Red = Strong Signal / Orange = Medium / Green =
- Five Depth Scales: 20', 40', 60', 80', and 200' *
- Exclusive Interference Rejection: 10 Step
- Power and Sensitivity: 400 Watts Peak-to-Peak
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Target Separation: 2.65"
- Target ID: .5"
- Weatherproof High Impact Case
- Dimensions: 4.4"H x 6"W x 2.5"D - Weight: 1.1 Lb.
- Voltage: 12 VDC - Current draw: 200 MA
- CE Certification: A001P100713005E