Lowrance HOOK-4 GPS/Fishfinder Ice Machine with 83/200 PORTABLE Ice Transducer 000-12650-001
Available on 2/8/2016
The Lowrance® HOOK-4 is a fishfinder/chartplotter that offers proven features
at a great value without compromising the quality anglers have come to expect
The HOOK-4 combines the benefits of CHIRP Sonar and DownScan Imaging™
technology to give you a clear and complete view of the underwater environment
beneath your boat. It features enhanced sonar sensitivity, excellent target
separation and superior noise rejection, making it easier to see baitfish and
gamefish targets. With a built-in GPS antenna and proven navigation features,
revisiting your favorite fishing spot is simple with the HOOK-4, whether you
use the base map, optional high definition chart upgrades, or your own Insight
Genesis custom maps.
- Lowrance exclusive, brilliant, high-resolution, 4-inch, color display
- CHIRP Sonar plus DownScan Imaging™ - the power of today’s leading
fishfinder technologies combined to provide the best possible view beneath
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map featuring
more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet.
- Optional Americas chart upgrades include Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™
PRO and HD, Navionics HotMaps® Premium and Fishing Hotspots® PRO. Global chart
upgrade options include Navionics + and Jeppesen C-MAP MAX-N.
- Use your Insight Genesis™ custom maps created from your own sonar logs.
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar.
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust
settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly.
- TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history including structure,
transitions or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
- Convenient Page selector menu with quick access to all features using
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts -
including a three-panel view.