M232 Pan/Tilt Thermal Camera - 9Hz
FLIR's M232 Marine Thermal Night Vision Camera takes affordability and easy
integration to a whole new level. The M232 is a full-featured thermal camera
mounted on the smallest, lightest-weight pan/tilt housing ever. It's the perfect
addition to any vessel, power or sail.
Installation is plug-and-play easy with Multifunction Displays from leading
manufacturers like Raymarine, Furuno, Garmin and Simrad. With standard video
over IP you'll enjoy incredibly crisp, detailed imagery right on your MFD in
resolutions up to 720P high definition.
M232 brings powerful thermal imaging capability to every boat. It lets you
see more and see farther, day or night. Use it to see bridges, docks, buoys and
navigation aids, and debris in the water for improved navigation and safety.
Thermal imaging is also the best tool for spotting people in the water. It is
totally unaffected by the sun so you can even us it at sunrise and sunset to
ensure a clear path in front of the boat when glare is at its worst.
The M232 gives you more thermal capability for less. Its full 320x240 pixel
resolution provides optimal detail, while its pan and tilt system give you
horizon-to-horizon viewing. The camera even has a 2X digital zoom for longer
- High resolution 320 x 240 thermal imager with a 24° horizontal field of
- 2X digital zoom for enhanced viewing of distant targets
- Pan and til housing for horizon-to-horizon viewing
- Ultra-compact, lightweight housing fits on any vessel
- Optional JCU3 joystick control or integrate with many leading brands of
- Convenient video over IP for easy installation and viewing on multiple