WM-3 SiriusXM Satellite Weather and Radio Module
Bring the power of an entire weather bureau to your Simrad NS Series chart
, including weather radar, current and forecasted marine
zones and surface buoys, plus up to 220 expanded audio channels all controlled
directly from your multifunction display.
WM-3 operates with the new
SiriusXM North America equatorial Satellite System
* Compatible with All NS Series Chartplotters/Multifunction
Displays: NSS Sport, NSE Expert, NSO Offshore.
- Real-time Sirius marine weather information delivers weather features
overlay right to your display chart screen
- Detailed NOAA Marine Zone Forecasts and surface bouy reports let you know
the conditions offshore even before you leave the dock
- NOWrad™ weather radar tracks storm cells on your chart screen, including
Canadian weather radar information
- NEW compact tri-cable splitter for installation flexibility. The
innovative splitter has 4 high bright LEDs which show power, network activity,
antenna faults and audio sequences for failure indications.
- Plug and play compatible with the complete Simrad NS Series allowing for
full network control over Ethernet.
- Subscription options to match your boating style – Visit
www.siriusxm.com/marineweather for subscription details.
- NEW compact antenna employs the latest small-footprint SiruisXM chipset.
- NEW optional 33-Foot Extension Cable – As many as two optional 10m
extension cables can be added to the WM-3’s existing 33 foot cable length for
a total length of 30m (99 ft) to meet various installation needs.
- Committed to enhancing the safety and enjoyment of the time spent on the
water for all boaters regardless of their pursuits.
- Supported by a two-year warranty
- Weatherproof design
More on our New Compact Tri-Cable Splitter
For installation flexibility. Splitter
connects to the WM-3 antenna via a digital link and transforms the information
for output over high-speed Ethernet to a single or multiple NS series displays.
The splitter also provides
professional quality audio through a dual RCA male 6.5-foot (2m) output cable to
interface with SonicHub as well as any onboard sound system.
The innovative splitter has 4 high bright LEDs which show power, network
activity, antenna faults and audio sequences for failure indications.
More on our New Compact Antenna
Employing the latest small-footprint
SiruisXM chipset, our new ultra-compact smart antenna is easy-to-install and is
designed for versatile flush mounting on a deck as well as pole mounting with
the included hardware kit.
Subscription Options to Match Your Boating
Audio programming controlled directly from your
MFD, with up to 220 expanded audio channels. SiriusXM audio packages can be
added to any Marine Inland, Marine Coastal, or Marine Offshore weather
subscriptions for an additional fee.