Use Promotion Code "freeshipping"
to receive Free Shipping for US 48 Lower States During Checkout
With the Panoptix thru-hull down transducer, you can actually see fish and
bait swimming around under your boat in real time; even while stationary. You
get 3 remarkable views: LiveVü Down, RealVü 3-D Down and RealVü 3-D Historical.
Provides real-time moving sonar images. You can
see fish swimming toward or away from the boat. You can see small baitfish
and large target fish swimming around, even your lure.
REALVÜ 3-D DOWN
Allows your boat to be stationary and still see
things in 3-D around your boat. It shows history of only 1 sweep.
REALVÜ 3-D HISTORICAL
Used for finding fish while your boat is moving.
This shows the entire water column you have passed over in 3-D, from the
bottom of the surface and all of the fish in between.
All-seeing is Believing
Garmin is the first to bring Panoptix sonar imaging to your boat. Panoptix
all-seeing sonar is unlike anything youve ever seen on the water. It gives you
the ability to see all around your boat in real-time. You can see fish in the
water column in 3-D. You also can see your bait cast into the water and watch it
as you reel it in. You can see fish swimming in front of or below your boat. You
can even see them chase your lure. But to truly appreciate Panoptix, you have to
see it. Comes with Panoptix thru-hull mount transducer, thru-hull mounting
hardware and fairing block.
In the box
- PS60 thru-hull down transducer (integrated 30 foot network cable, 15 foot
- Fairing block
- Stainless steel thru-hull mounting hardware
- Split ring RJ45 connector
The Panoptix PS60 transducer does not provide water temperature or digital
depth information to the connected chartplotter. If this information is desired,
a separate transducer with those capabilities is required.
- Transducer only: 4.8 lbs ( 2.2kg)
- Transducer and cable: 6.2 lbs (3.0 kg)
- Fairing block: 7.2 lbs (3.3 kg)
- Temperature Range:
- Operating: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Non-operating: -40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)
- Mounting option: Thru-Hull
- Power consumption: <0.8 A @ 12 Vdc
- Voltage range: 10-35 Vdc
- Frequencies supported: 417 kHz
- Maximum range: 300 ft
- LiveVü Down
- User selectable beam direction: Electronically steerable over 90° region
(+/- 45° fore/aft)
- User selectable beam shape: 120°/10°,
Fixed beam shape of 120° x 6°
Fixed down beam direction
Automatically sweeps beam over 90° x 120° region (+/- 45° fore/aft)
User selectable sweep speed automatically determines beam shape
Slowest sweep for narrowest beam / maximum resolution
Fastest sweep for widest beam / minimum resolution
|Declaration of Conformity