Smartfind S5 AIS SART
At A Glance
- Internationally approved
- Ship or Survival craft options
- Waterproof to 10m
- Buoyant / floats
- Rugged, compact and lightweight
- Non-hazardous battery for safe and easy transportation
- Minimum 96 hour operational battery life
- 6 year battery life
- Visual indication of operation
- Built-in test facility
- Integral lanyard
- Mounting options - Internal/External
- Comes complete in its own carry case
The new Smartfind S5 AIS SART is a manual deployment survivor location
device intended for use on life rafts or survival craft, it meets IMO SOLAS
requirements and is an alternative to a Radar SART.
Compact, easy to operate and deploy, the Smartfind S5 AIS SART is a portable
device packed inside a quick release carry off bag for quick evacuation.
Smartfind S5 AIS SART transmits target survivor information including structured
alert messages, GPS position information and serialised identity number. Once
activated the Smartfind S5 AIS SART transmits continually for a minimum of 96
hours. An inbuilt GPS provides high speed position information to assist in
quick recovery of survivors.
Whether wall mounted in the ships bridge or packed inside a survival craft the
highly visible and buoyant carry case affords maximum protection.