A complete onboard waste management system
Total onboard, environmentally friendly, waste management system utilizing
the best available Type I MSD treatment technology, legal for use in all waters.
A 15 gallon holding tank combined with a Type I MSD capable of processing up to
140 gallons of waste per week. Locking switch to prevent accidental discharge.
- Satisfies discharge regulations in all U.S. waters
- Complete "drop in place" system
- Combination Type I and Type III MSD System
n' Treat combines holding tank use with overboard treatment.
waste when in sensitive or no discharge areas and treats utilizing a Type I MSD
in all other waters.
• Utilizes our best Type l & Type lll MSD
• Satisfies legal requirements in all U.S. waters
• Complete “drop in place” system
• Ultimate flexibility with deck pump-out or treated sewage
• Operates with fresh, brackish and salt water
• Salt feed system required with Electroscan model when not using salt water to
• For use on inspected and uninspected vessels
• Available in 12 and 24 VDC Model
• Hold N’Treat Controls are available separately to add to an existing holding
tank and/or Type I MSD for ultimate flexibility
• Improved pressure sensor for determining tank level
Hold N’ Treat Promo
Hold N’ Treat Controls Promo
Hold N’ Treat with Electroscan Owner's Manual
Hold N’ Treat with Purasan Ex Owner's Manual