The MD3183 T3 Inflatable PFD with HIT (Hydrostatic Inflator Technology) is
Mustang Survival's top-of-the-line inflatable PFD. Constructed of ANSI approved
high visibility materials. This PFD is worn by police, EMS and traffic
controllers. The MD3183 T3 is our brightest inflatable yet.
The Hydrostatic Inflator Technology offers reliable inflation in a low
maintenance design that will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or
more inches of water and not inadvertently due to rain, spray or humidity.
Exclusive to Mustang Survival in North America and maintenance-free for 5 years
from date of manufacture or until inflated. Made for the most severe marine
environments the Inflatable PFD with HIT will meet the challenges of the most
demanding users. It also features the patented SecureZipô closure system to
ensure the PFD will stay closed during even the most rigorous activity and still
opens effortlessly upon inflation.
This low profile PFD ensures high visibility and is lightweight and
comfortable enough that you'll forget you're wearing a PFD! The MD3183 T3 can be
custom-screened for company or agency identification. For the highest visibility
and to comply with ANSI 107-2004 Class 2 standards, simply wear the MD3183 T3
with a Diamond Rubber Products 8972 mesh vest.
UL1180 - Inflatable PFDs 160.076 - Type V (Commercial Use); Type II
*Please Note: This product is a USCG Type ll and USCG Type V Commercial with
Type ll performance
when worn on
uninspected commercial vessels less than 40 ft. in length and not carrying
passengers for hire.
- High visibility ANSI approved fluorescent yellow cover
- 64 sq. in. of ANSI reflective tape
- Backflap with reflective tape
- 1F auto hydrostatic inflator technology is maintenance-free for 5 years
from date of manufacture. Upon inflation, it is essential to inspect and
re-arm your PFD before next use
- SecureZipô closure Lightweight and comfortable design
- Provides 35 lb of buoyancy when inflated
- Bright fluorescent yellow-green inflation cell for improved in-water
- Status indicator window: green means it's ready to go
- Cylinder is contained inside bladder to protect against corrosion
- Strobe light holder, safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on bladder
- Backup oral inflation tube
- D-ring for kill-switch attachment
- Neoprene Comfort Collarô