• Fold-Away legs. Perfect for that
quick picnic on shore.
• 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel.
beauty and superior corrosion resistance.
• New Infrared Technology Creates Intense Even
Distribution, Reduces Flare-Ups And Eliminates Blow-Outs
• Stainless Hermetically Sealed Thermometer.
• Full size inner safety shell.
Funnels grease into front-access grease tray reducing
flare-up and heat discoloration.
• Reliable piezo crystal ignition. For
instant start up.
• Convenient snap-out dual radiant plate.
easy clean-up and perfect even heat distribution.
• 12" x 24"
(30 cm X 61 cm)
cooking grill. With tightly spaced grid struts,
perfect for grilling food of all sizes.
• Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid.
slam shut and secures all inner components for transport.
• Full-length handle. Gives access from
and makes mounting and transport of the grill easy.
• Swiveling valve regulator. Allows quick
gas bottle exchange.
• Magma offers the largest selection of mounting
and accessories. To customize your grill to your boat.
Infrared, Gourmet Series Gas Grill
420 sq. in.
(2710 sq. cm)
(30 cm X 61 cm)
Secondary 5-1/2”X 24”
(14 cm X 61 cm)
enough to provide a banquet for even the hungriest crew, this grill offers
features usually only found in the largest backyard grills. The Monterey
“Infrared” Gas Grill “cooks as good as it looks”. New Anti-Flare technology and
fold-away table top legs make it versatile, portable, and ready to enhance all
on-board or on-shore outdoor activities. It mounts easily and disassembles
quickly for cleaning. The new infrared technology and anti-flare screen system,
produce intense, evenly distributed, heat, reduce flare-ups at the cooking
surface and immediately emulsify food drippings giving your meal a great smokey
flavor. With its primary and secondary grilling surface you have the option of
searing steaks and roasts or slow grilling fish, vegetables, or warming breads.
Made in the USA, designed by boaters for boaters, this grill is constructed
entirely of 18-9 mirror-polished marine grade Stainless Steel. The swiveling
control valve regulator allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchange. Uses
standard disposable 1 lb. Propane fuel canisters or easily adapts to existing
on-board low pressure Propane (LPG) or Natural Gas (CNG) fuel systems. We
recommend the use of “Heavy Duty” mounting hardware only on this model.
DO NOT USE LEGS ON BOAT!
▪ Optional mounting hardware
is available for on-board use.
▪ All replacement parts are in stock
and will be readily available.
▪ Outside of North America, contact
Magma for model numbers and compatible fuel applications.