Humminbird ICE HELIX 9 MSI+ GPS G4N MEGA Live Bundle
ICE HELIX 9 MSI+ GPS G4N MEGA Live Bundle
Watch fish, structure and your lure in real-time, powered by the unmatched detail of MEGA Imaging®, on a full color 9" HD LCD display. And take advantage of crystal-clear Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar with 3/4" target separation, CHIRP Interference Rejection, built-in GPS with Humminbird Basemap and compatibility with both LakeMaster(r) or Navionics(r) maps. Additional features designed specifically for the ICE angler include AutoChart Live ICE, Jig Charge Mode, split-screen views, premium shuttle and 20Ah lithium battery separate this unit from all others on the ICE.
- MEGA Live Imaging: See fish, bait and structure in real-time with no gaps in sonar coverage, powered by the unmatched detail and clarity of MEGA Imaging® throughout the entire sonar view.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar: See high-resolution returns of individual fish, bait and structure on both the flasher and traditional 2D sonar views at greater depths and range, with target separation down to 3/4".
- CHIRP Interference Rejection: Six settings keep competing sonar signals from cluttering your screen, providing a clear view in both sonar and flasher modes.
- Adjustable Sonar Zoom: Hone in on fish, whether they are tight to the bottom, or suspended high in the water column. Utilize 2X zoom on the flasher screen, or up to 16X zoom on 2D sonar view.
- Internal Precision GPS Built-in: Pinpoint your location by marking waypoints of your most productive areas and navigate out to your spot and back with GPS tracks.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard Basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes.
- AutoChart Live ICE: Create real-time 1-foot contour maps of your fishing spots to find fish faster. Create maps on ICE to show humps and drop-offs or entire reefs, while utilizing Humminbird® LakeMaster® features, Depth Highlight, Shallow Water Highlight and Water Level Offset.
- MicroSD Card Reader: Dual card reader slots used for premium mapping, software updates or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints from your ICE HELIX.
- Ultra Bright and Detailed LCD Display: The ICE HELIX screen provides everything you need to know, on a crystal-clear screen with adjustable brightness. Whether in a fish house or on open ICE, you'll easily be able to see digital depth display, sonar returns and more exclusive features, all shown in real-time.
- Jig Charge Mode: Use your ICE HELIX to charge up your glow-painted spoons and jigs and get back down to the hot bite quickly.
- Premium Shuttle: It has it all. Master power switch, quick-connect SAE power cables, large handle, multiple ¼"-20 mounting options for accessories, two rod holders, cable and transducer management, and a battery cover.
- Year-Round Capable: The ICE HELIX 9 G4N works with all compatible HELIX 9 G4N transducers. Simply install an accessory transducer, power cord and gimbal mount on your boat and you'll be ready to hit the water even after the ICE melts.
- What’s Included: ICE HELIX 9 MSI+ GPS G4N fish finder, MEGA Live transducer, ICE Adapter Kit - MEGA Live, Dual Spectrum CHIRP ICE transducer, 20Ah lithium battery with 2 USB ports and battery life indicator, charger, ICE shuttle, hardware, quick-connect SAE power cables, and silicone screen cover
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Display Size - Diagonal: 9"
- Display Pixel Matrix: 1024H x 600V
- Sonar-Standard: Dual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Down Imaging+, MEGA Side Imaging+
- Sonar-Coverage: 20°, 42°, 60°, (2) 86° & (2) 55° @ -10dB
- Sonar-Optional: 50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP
- CHIRP - Frequencies Supported: 50/200 (28-75/130-250 kHz), 83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), Full Mode (150-220 kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz)
- Sonar-Frequencies Supported: 50/83/200/455/800 kHz & 1.2 MHz
- Depth-Sonar: 1,200 ft (standard transducer), 3,500 ft (optional 50 kHz)
- CHIRP - Imaging-Frequencies Supported: 455 kHz DI+ (435-535 kHz), 455 kHz SI+ (405-505 kHz), 800 kHz DI+ (800-860 kHz), 800 kHz SI+ (780-840 kHz), MEGA DI+ (1100-1200 kHz), MEGA SI+ (1050-1175 kHz)
- Depth-Down Imaging: 125 ft (800 kHz), 200 ft (MEGA), 400 ft (455 kHz)
- Range-Side Imaging (Side-To-Side): 800 ft (455 kHz), 250 ft (MEGA & 800 kHz), 400 ft (MEGA)
- Interface: Keypad Control
- Features: Dual Spectrum CHIRP, Interference Rejection, Jig Charge Mode, Portable, Built In GPS, Built In Mapping, AutoChart Live Ice, MEGA Live Imaging, MEGA Imaging+, Bluetooth
- Memory Card Slot: Dual Micro SD
- Compatible With: AIS, AutoPilot, MEGA 360, MEGA Live, Minn Kota Built-In MEGA DI, Minn Kota Built-In MEGA SI, Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, Minn Kota Talon/Raptor, Minn Kota US2 Sonar, NMEA 2000, One-Boat Network, Radar
- Power Draw: 2.4 Amps
- Power Input: 10.8-20 VDC
- Power Output Peak-to-Peak: 8000 Watts
- Power Output RMS: 1000 Watts
- Screen Snap Shot: Included
- Sonar Recording: Included
- Mount-Standard: Portable
- Transducer Mount Location: Portable
- GPS Chartplotting: Included
- GPS Trackplotting: Included
- LakeMaster Compatibility: Yes
- Coast Master Compatibility: Yes
- Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility: Yes
- Navionics Platinum + Compatibility: Yes
- Platinum Compatibility: Yes
- Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility: Yes
- Upgradable Software: Yes
- View Preset Keys: Yes
- X-Press Menu System: Yes
- Custom Digital Readout: Yes
- Custom View Selections: Yes
- Display Colors Grayscale: 16-Bit
- Speed: Included
- Temperature: Built-In
- Temperature Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Graph: Yes
- Transducer Included: XI 9 1521
- HDMI Compatible: No
- MEGA Live Compatibility: Yes
In the Box
- Ice Helix unit
- MEGA Live transducer
- ICE adapter kit
- CHIRP Ice transducer
- 20 Ah lithium battery w/2 USB ports
- Shuttle mount
- Installation hardware
9" diag. Color LCD
1024 x 600 pixels
Built-in Basemap for U.S. coastal and inland waters, with 10,000+ lakes. Ability to add LakeMaster, CoastMaster, and Navionics Gold/Platinum/HotMaps via Micro-SD card.
2750 Waypoints, 45 Routes, 50 tracks, 20,000 trackpoints
Built-in, 1000 Watts RMS, 50/83/200/455/800/1200 KHz MEGA Side imaging Sonar. Optional CHIRP L/M/H transducers. Includes ice fishing and MEGA Live transducers.
Optional 18" CHIRP Pulse Compression radar
NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000, Ethernet, Bluetooth
Zoom, bottom lock, digital readout, Fish ID, Autochart, Smart Strike, AIS, i-Pilot Link.
12"W x 6.63"H x 4.13"D