Automatic Data Uploads to WeatherLink.com
You get all the great features of the WeatherLink Network, plus:
•Data is uploaded to WeatherLink.com every minute, even when your PC is
not running; a PC is not required to upload data.
•Your weather data is available for download from WeatherLink.com to your
•Sends daily summary and alarm emails.
No subscription fee
WeatherLinkIP is “plug-and-play,” when used with Weatherlink.com and
there is no annual subscription.
Get email alerts
Simple configuration steps let you:
- Get email alerts when condtions change.
- Upload to third-party weather sites to share your weather.
Data Storage & Upload
- WeatherLink.com will store up to two years’ worth of data, depending
on your archive interval.
- Data is stored in 128K of non-volatile memory. It is protected even
if the console loses power.
- User-selectable from the following intervals (in minutes): 1, 5, 10,
15,30, 60, or 120
- Archive Storage Capacity (the amount of time before the archive is
1 Minute Archive Interval: 42 hours
5 Minute Archive Interval: 8 days
10 Minute Archive Interval: 17 days
15 Minute Archive Interval: 26 days
30 Minute Archive Interval: 53 days
60 Minute Archive Interval: 106 days
120 Minute Archive Interval: 213 days
- Data logger automatically sends data to WeatherLink.com without
connection to a computer.
- Current conditions are uploaded every 60 seconds.
- Archive records are uploaded every 60 minutes.
- Power: 5VDC from console, 0.5 watts maximum consumption
- Operating Temperature: . +14° to 140° F (-10° to 60° C)
Includes WeatherLink software on CD, data logger, and 5 ft. (1.5 m)
cable to connect the data logger to your broadband router. Works with
Vantage Pro2 and Vantage Vue stations.
Compatibility & System Requirements
- The data logger requires a console from which to retrieve data. It
fits neatly into all the following models: wireless or cabled Vantage
Pro2 or Vantage Vue console, or Weather Envoy.
- Requires Windows XP or above
- A router or hub and Internet service are required
- Not required for Vantage Connect products
- Not compatible with Envoy8X