SG200 Battery Monitor Kit with Display Shunt & 10M Cable - 12-48 VDC
Balmar’s Expandable, Next Generation Monitor.
- Learns & Displays All Critical Battery Parameters
- State of Charge (SoC%)
- State of Health (SoH%)
- Charge/Discharge Current Flow
- Time Remaining
- History, Faults & Alerts
Support for All Common Battery Chemistries & Voltages
- Including Lead Acid, Lithium (LiFePO4), Standard AGM, TPPL AGM, Carbon Foam AGM, and GEL Batteries
- Supports 12V-48V Battery Banks
- Typically 97% Accurate within 2 Cycles
- Does not Lose Accuracy with Age
Large, Bright Color Display
- Sunlight Readable, Configurable & Dimmable
- 60 Degree Viewing Angle
- Fits in Standard 2 1/16″ Gauge Socket
- Support Multiple Displays (Optional)
- Supports Multiple Battery Banks (Optional)
- Standard Support for 2 Start Batteries (Voltage Only)
- Simple, easy-to-install Point-to-Point Network
Optional Smartphone/Bluetooth® Gateway
- Free iOS and Android Apps (Requires Bluetooth® Gateway PN SG2-0300)
- View All Parameters on your Phone
- Download Product Updates
Balmar has combined recent technology advances to introduce a next generation battery monitor. The SG200 is quite simply the most accurate battery monitor available today.
Balmar has combined the best features of its 1st generation Smartgauge™ with many advantages of a shunt-based amp-hour counting system. Further, we’ve designed a device architecture which facilitates multiple gauges or multiple shunts to be added to the network-allowing the boater to monitor multiple energy storage banks simultaneously from multiple locations.
In addition, the SG200 Color Display is easy to read, configurable and fits any standard 2 1/16″ gauge socket. Now you can determine your battery(s) condition from anywhere on the vessel or vehicle with multiple displays, or simply add the optional Bluetooth® Smartphone App to keep information in your pocket!