Victron SmartSolar MPPT Charge Controller - 150V - 60AMP
SmartSolar MPPT Charge Controller - 150V - 60AMP
- Bluetooth Smart built-in The wireless solution to set-up, monitor, update
and synchronise SmartSolar Charge Controllers.
- Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Especially in case of a
clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra-fast MPPT
controller will improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge
controllers and by up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers.
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions
If partial shading occurs, two or more maximum power points (MPP) may be present
on the power-voltage curve. Conventional MPPTs tend to lock to a local MPP,
which may not be the optimum MPP. The innovative SmartSolar algorithm will
always maximize energy harvest by locking to the optimum MPP.
- Outstanding conversion efficiency No cooling fan. Maximum efficiency exceeds
- Flexible charge algorithm Fully programmable charge algorithm (see the
software page on our website), and eight preprogrammed algorithms, selectable
with a rotary switch (see manual for details).
- Extensive electronic protection Over-temperature protection and power
derating when temperature is high. PV short circuit and PV reverse polarity
protection. PV reverse current protection.
- Internal temperature sensor Compensates absorption and float charge voltage
- Optional external battery voltage and temperature sensing via Bluetooth A
Smart Battery Sense or a BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor can be used to
communicate battery voltage and temperature to one or more SmartSolar Charge
- VE.Direct For a wired data connection to a Color Control GX, other GX
products, PC or other devices
- Remote on-off To connect for example to a VE.BUS BMS.
- Programmable relay Can be programmed to trip on an alarm, or other events