Attwood Portable Fuel Tanks are constructed of the same high strength
Multi-layer Co-extruded HDPE/EVOH material as found in automotive fuel
systems. Attood portable fuel tanks are certified to EPA and CARB standards
and include an exclusive ratcheting, automatic low-restriction, high-flow fuel
cap that ensures proper fuel flow and engine performance in all conditions.
Attwood's exclusive high-flow fuel cap exceeds OEM requirements and reduces
wear on fuel pumps improving engine performance and life. Attwood Portable
Fuel Tanks are designed for use in all Marine and non-marine small engine
applications and will provide years of leak-free performance.Automatic vacuum
valve ensures proper fuel flow and eliminates the need for manual vent
- Automotive Grade multi-layer Co-extruded HDPE/EVOP tank material
prevents the evaporation of gasoline saving gas and moneyCompatible with
1/4" NPT fuel fittings
- Robust tank construction the same as found in most automobile fuel
- Includes impact-resistant, high-visibility UV protected fuel gauge.
Gauge can be read up to 8ft. from tank.
- Fuel gauge designed to resist fuel slosh and lens scratching that make
traditional fuel gauges difficult to read.
- Exclusive no-joint injection molded tank interfaces ensure leak free
performance in severe conditions
- Ratcheting cap with tether ensures proper tank closure and prevents
accidental cap loss.
- Cap includes automatic vacuum valve that eliminates the traditional
manual thumb screw and prevents water from leaking into tank.
- Cap includes industry leading high-flow automatic vacuum valve with
ultra low fuel restriction (less than 1kpa restriction at 50 liters/hour)
ensuring proper fuel flow and reducing fuel pump stress.
- High strength Universal Pick Up Tube with standard 1/4" NPT fuel
fitting. Compatible with Attwood's new Universal Sprayless Connector
(8838US6) and all other standard fuel fittings. Use with self-sealing fuel
fittings (such as Attwood Universal Sprayless Connector). Use thread sealant
when connecting fittings.
- High strength ergonomic handle.
- True 3 Gallon Liquid Fuel Capacity
- Additional tank capacity for 1:16 2 cycle oil blend (.1875 gallons) plus
5% vapor space for fuel thermal expansion.
- UV and Ozone resistant
- EPA and CARB Certified
- Built and tested to ABYC H25, ASTM F852 and USCG Standards
- Compatible with Ethanol blended fuels
- Attwood EPA Certified Portable Fuel Tanks meet EPA CFR 40 1060.104
running loss requirements for use with non-marine small engines.
- 2 Year Warranty
- 16.6"L x 11.45"W x 7.3"H
- 100% leak tested prior to delivery.
- OEM quality and performance at a fraction of the price
NOTE: All fuel tanks manufactured after January 1st, 2011 for sale in the
United States are required to remain sealed up to a minumum of 5psi per new
EPA regulations. This assists in preventing fuel evaporation, saving gas and
money. This is normal tank operation. Attwood fuel tanks include an automatic
vacuum valve to ensure proper fuel flow and engine operation. All Attwood
portable fuel compoments are designed to exceed OEM engine fuel flow