B&G Autopilot Drive
B&G Hydraulic Pumps
Select the drive system and control unit that's right for
your boat using this simple guide.
- - Always remember to use the fully laden
displacement of your boat when selecting a pilot.
- - Typically a yacht fully provisioned with the
water and fuel tanks full, can be as much as 20% above the designed
- - If your boat falls between two pilot types,
choose the larger pilot type - an under rated pilot may not be able to
perform adequately when you need it most.
- - If in doubt, please check with an authorised B&G
- - If you are using a Ram, Rotary drive or existing
drive unit from another manufacturer, these will, in most cases, be
compatible with B&G units. To check this however, please call your
local B&G Dealer or call us directly.