Waterproof IP66 DC Battery Charger 10A, 12V Out, 20-80V In,
The BCH10 Step Down series of Battery Chargers supply up to 10 amps of
charging current at 12, 24, 36 or 48 volts from any higher voltage between 20
and 80 volts DC in an IP66 rated watertight and EMC shielded enclosure for use
in automotive, heavy equipment, marine, industrial, rail or alternative energy
environments. The output voltage is configured to allow permanent connection to
The standard BCH10W model offers a Deutsch connector on a
pigtail input/output cable, and the military grade BCH10MW features
separate bayonet style MIL connectors for input and output.
The all surface mount high frequency design offers higher reliability, higher
efficiency (more than 91%), more power (up to 544 watts at 48 VDC Out) and
The BCH10MW is rated for operation from -40 to +55 degrees C and has been
tested and confirmed to meet MIL-STD-461F for radiated and conducted emissions.
It is designed to meet MIL-STD-810G for shock and vibration.
The unit has reverse input protection, reverse battery connection protection,
output over-voltage protection and features spark free connection to the
battery. Smart Ideal Diode output circuitry prevents any reverse current flowing
from the battery back into the converter.
- Watertight O-ring sealed and EMC gasketed enclosure
- ‘Output ON’ and “Charging” LED indicators
- Up to 80V input
- Compact size and easy mounting
- Deutsch DT04-4P connector on pigtail or MIL connectors
- Heavy duty ruggedization with wide temperature range
- Custom output voltages available
- Custom connector arrangements
- Input and output EMC filters
- Two year warranty (parts and labor)