Digital 236-SW AIS Antenna 3'Length, 3dB Gain, with 15' Cable, White
|In conjunction with the USCG Automatic Identification System (AIS)
requirements for commercial vessels, Digital Antenna created a slim, low
profile AIS antenna that meets the exacting AIS frequency requirements.
Designed with a low 1.5:1.0 SWR ratio from 159-162 MHz for use with AIS
transceivers, Digital Antenna's low profile AIS antenna features a durable
stainless steel whip and completely sealed coil base. The 236-SW antenna
offers easy and versatile mounting with the included 15' cable and L bracket
or it can be U-bolted, bulkhead or thru-hole mounted. Its compact design
makes this antenna compatible for use on any boat.
All of our antennas are
made in the USA, assembled, tested and tuned by hand for maximum
performance, quality and durability.
- Durable stainless steel antenna mast
- Versatile low profile mounting
- Wide bandwidth for AIS requirements
- Quick disconnect antenna mast
- Completely sealed coil base
- 3dB gain
- Mount: Stainless steel L-bracket for side mounting
- Connector: UHF female (SO239)
- Cable: Includes 15' of RG-58 cable with attached PL259 connectors