Comrod AV7M Marine VHF Antenna, 4'
AV7M Marine VHF Antenna - 4'
AV7M is a high quality dipole antenna designed for the marine VHF radio telephone service. It is a high quality antenna with a durable construction and a beautiful finish for installation on all kinds of vessels.
- Design: Center-fed coaxial dipole
- Radiating elements completely enclosed in polyurethane foam within a fibreglass tube
- Mounting bracket: Aluminium
- Height: 1.25m, 4ft
- Weight: 1 kg, including U-bolts
- Wind rating: 55 m/s = 125 mph
- Finish: Polyurethane lacquer, white
- Temperature range: -55°C, +71°C; -67°F, +160°F
- Frequency range: 156-162 MHz, VSWR < 1.5:1, 145-165 MHz, VSWR < 2:1
- Nominal impedance: 50 ohm
- Power rating: 100W
- Gain: 2dbi
- Pattern: Horizontal plane: Omnidirectional
- Polarization: Vertical
- Connector: UHF female is standard
- DC-grounded: Yes
AV7 can be mounted directly onto the bulkhead by means of 4 holes in the aluminium bracket. It can also be attached to a mast or tube using the supplied M6 stainless steel U-bolts. The mounting tube can be horizontal or vertical.
RG8, RG213 or similar