Lowrance Outboard Pilot Hydraulic Pack for pump up to 14 cubic inches, 000-11748-001
Outboard Pilot Hydraulic Pack
Available for HDS Gen2 and Gen3 units
Autopilot pack for Lowrance High Definition System (HDS)
displays, providing automatic steering for hydraulic-steer outboard motors. An
extra pair of hands when you need it, the Outboard Pilot, featuring Lowrance
SmartSteer™ control from your HDS Gen2 or Gen3, will steer to a heading,
waypoint or route.
Everything you need in one box to fit an autopilot to your hydraulic-steer
outboard motor, the Outboard Pilot lets you focus on fishing activity while
keeping the boat on course (NOTE: Mercury Verado motors require the Verado
Fitting Kit NOTE: ORB fitting kit for 2014 & later Seastar systems coming soon).
When connected to an HDS Gen2 or Gen3, the Outboard Pilot can steer to a
waypoint or along a route, select a turn pattern or simply hold a constant
heading. The Lowrance SmartSteer™ user interface allows you to easily switch
between electric-steer, trolling-motor control and outboard motor control
directly from your HDS display. And, with your HDS display, you can easily
convert trails to routes – so you can retrace a previous track and get your boat
back to the dock from your fishing area.
The Lowrance Outboard Pilot is recommended for single and dual outboard
set-ups, on boats that are 30 feet and less, in length.
Hydraulic-Steer Kit includes everything to connect your existing
hydraulic-steering manual helm pump:
- Pump-1 is a 0.8L reversible hydraulic pump designed to interface to
- Coming Soon - Hydraulic fitting Kit is compatible with Seastar manual helm
- Steer your outboard motor to a heading, waypoint, route or cursor, with
control from your HDS Gen2 display.
- New Lowrance SmartSteer™ interface provides control of both your
hydraulic-steer outboard motor, as well as the MotorGuide Xi5 Pinpoint
electric-steer trolling motor.
- “One-touch” route creation from saved trails.
- Repeat your path with automatic turn patterns.
- Recommended for single-outboard setups, on boats that are 30 feet and
less, in length.
- VRF (Virtual Rudder Feedback) – simplifies pilot installation --
eliminating the need for a rudder position sensor.
- Easy setup – straightforward guide steps you through first-time install.
- Easy-to-install, plug-and-socket connection – with no complex terminal
- Supported by Lowrance Service program
What’s in the box
|NAC-1 Autopilot Computer 000-11769-001
The brains behind your Lowrance Outboard Pilot system. It contains the
steering computer and electronics for the drive unit motor
|PUMP-1 Hydraulic Pump 000-11771-001
0.8L reversible hydraulic pump, compatible with Seastar manual helm pumps up
|Point-1AP Heading and GPS Sensor
Provides extremely accurate and rapid boat position update, along with
heading for accurate boat direction at any speed
|Hydraulic Fitting Kit
Everything you need to connect with your existing hydraulic system –
including t-connectors, hoses and oil.
NOTE: Mercury Verado motors require the Verado Fitting Kit
NOTE: ORB fitting kit for 2014 & later Seastar systems coming soon.
Mounts anywhere on dash and changes Autopilot from STBY to AUTO mode with
|NEMA 2000 Starter Kit
Contains: 4 Way NMEA2000 Block, Terminator Kit, NMEA2000 Power Cable, one
each of 2,6 and 15 ft NMEA2000 cables.
What's in the box?
N2K, MICRO-C, 4-WAY BLOCK
NAC-1 AUTOPILOT COMPUTER
PUMP-1 FOR OUTBOARD PILOT
MICRO-C POWER CABLE ONLY - NO T CONN