The world’s most portable and powerful WiFi
The SP100 T-POD is an ultra portable, WiFi transmitter system that has a
self-contained battery. It can be pulled behind your boat, cast or thrown out
from shore. Its unique shape allows the T-POD to track in the water perfectly
straight at speeds up to 5 miles per hour.
The SP100 has a transmit range of up to 100 yards and will run for up to 4 hours
on a single charge. Re-charging is easy, you can use either your computers USB
port or the supplied USB wall plug charging cube.
Water activated, the T-POD turns on and off automatically to save power. The
SP100 has a single beam, 30 degree wide-angle beam signal using a 125 kHz
The SP100 T-POD is the most powerful portable WiFi transmitter in the world, and
it easily fits into your pocket so you can take it anywhere, and yet it weighs
only 4 ounces! SonarPhone will rival most high-end sonar on the market today.
Using Patented WiFi signal technology to transmit a full color, HD quality
signal right to your smart device. You don’t need cell phone coverage to use it,
the SonarPhone will work anywhere in the world. SonarPhone creates its own WiFi
hotspot and you can share your signal with as many people as you wish, the
software App is downloaded for FREE from the App Store or Google Play and works
with both Android and IOS systems.
The SP100 comes with a FREE BONUS Gift, a neoprene arm band($19.95 value) so
you will have easy and safe access to your phone display at all times.
- Sonar frequency: 125 kHz Single Beam, 30 Degree
- Power source: 3.7V rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Runs for 4 continuous
hours per charge. USB port charging system.
- Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak
- Transmit speed: 100 Mbps
- Screen controls: Touch screen controls
- Compatibility: iOS 4.3 (iPhone, iPad) and Android 2.0
- Free App download
- Automatic Ranging
- Water Temperature & Depth Indicator
- Audible Alarms for Fish, Shallow and Low Battery
- Fish Icon
- Zoom Bottom Track
- Noise Rejection
- Surface Clarity
- Battery Indicator
- One year warranty
- Usage: Impact resistant chassis. Cast it or troll it.
- Transducer: Water activated transmitter
- Max depth range: 120 feet (36 Meters)