Raritan Fresh Head, Fresh Water Flush, Manual, Household Size, Left Hand Operation, 25H00L
Head - Fresh Water Flush - Manual - Marine Size - Right Hand Operation
Tired of the rotten egg smell or using your shower head to flush the toilet?
Fresh Head is a manual marine toilet designed to be flushed with pressurized
fresh water. Freshwater flushing provides an odor free flush since no sealife
can decay in the rim of the bowl. Discharge pump is a diaphragm pump with
telescopic handle for ease in flushing. The pump can be locked to prevent waste
water back flow.
With a diaphragm type pump and telescopic handle, flushing is extremely easy.
Owners choose how much water to use. A lever allows water into the bowl to
pre-wet it for a better flush. A built-in freshwater backflow prevention
includes a vacuum break. A lock-out feature stops backflow coming in through the
discharge when not in use.
Raritan products are chosen by powerboat, sailboat, houseboat, and RV owners and
manufacturers the world over for their dependability, environmental
responsibility, simplicity of installation, operation, and maintenance. The
product line includes house-hold style toilets, marine toilets, marine
sanitation devices and systems, cleaning products, icemakers, water heaters, and
rudder angle indicators.
- The first manual marine toilet to utilize pressurized fresh water -
eliminates calcium deposits in discharge hose
- Footprint is a direct replacement for competitive models
- No Thru Hulls necessary when installed with a holding tank
- Low water use toilet
- Available as Left hand side pump
- PHII toilets can be retrofitted by purchasing the retro-fit pump
- Lock feature prevents potential backflow and possible flooding
- Rinse Water For Inlet: 1/2" FPT
- Maximum Pressure: 150 PSI (10 bar)
- Minimum Pressure: 3 GPM (11.3 L/min) @ 10 PSI (0.7 bar)
- Discharge: 1-1/2" Hose
- Maximum Height: 15 ft (4.5 m)
- Average Water Consumption Per Use: 1 pint (.47 L) for liquid use, 3.4 G
(2.8 L) for solid use