Xantrex Freedom HFS 2000 Inverter Charger Pure Sine Wave 2000W, 55A, 12V, 807-2055, 807-2055
True sine wave 120 Vac inverter/charger with built-in transfer switch.
Designed for recreational and commercial applications.
"The Xantrex Freedom HFS inverter had no trouble with a stick
blender, toaster, vacuum, computer charger or TV. Amazingly, it will also run a
hair dryer, vacuum cleaner, most microwave ovens, toaster or coffee makeróbut
keep in mind you should only run these high wattage appliances one at a time,
and not for very long. ", says Rich Luhr in his exclusive product review in
Outside Interest magazine.
The new generation Freedom HFS is equipped with
quick-connect AC terminals, ignition control capability and programmable smart
battery management logic. The quick-connect AC terminal on both AC input and
output enables incredibly easy installation. The ignition control feature
minimizes unintended battery drain. The new Freedom HFS is designed for cold
harsh winter environment with consistent performance down to -20įC.
The Freedom HFS Inverter/Charger features true sine wave output and is
designed to operate sensitive electronics like entertainment systems and
appliances in boats, RVís and commercial trucks. The Freedom HFS is available
in two models: 1000 watts with a 55-amp charger and a 2000 watts with a 55-amp
- 1000 / 2000 watts continuous AC power
- Powerful fast charging 55 amp, 12 Vdc multi-stage charger
- 2X continuous power surge for demanding loads
- Cold temperature performance down to - 20įC for the harsh winter
- Quality, reliability and safety that meets stringent CSA and UL458 with
marine supplement standard
- Configurable Ignition control that helps to minimize battery drain
- Dead battery charging down to 0 Vdc
- Quick connect AC terminal block for fast and reliable installation
- Detachable remote panel for convenient system status monitoring
- Programmable Smart Battery Management logic to facilitate extended battery
use & life.
- Overload, over temperature, under/over voltage protection