FLIR Ocean Scout TK NTSC 160 x 120 Handheld Thermal Night Vision Camera, 432-0012-22-00S
Ocean Scout TK NTSC 160 x 120 Handheld Thermal Night Vision Camera -
Marine Thermal Vision
The FLIR Ocean Scout TK is
a marine thermal camera that extends your vision on the water, day or night, for
greater awareness and safety.
As a thermal imager, the Ocean Scout TK
creates images based on heat, not visible light. Vessels, watercraft, buoys, and
other obstacles give off heat and appear clearly in all lighting conditions -
from pitch darkness to blinding sun glare.
Explore the water like never
before, the Ocean Scout TK is an affordable way to enjoy your time on the water
and explore your world with thermal vision.
Greater Awareness On The
- See obstacles and objects up to 130 yards away
- See boats, buoys, and channel markers
- Identify landmarks like docks, inlets, and jetties
- Steer clear of rocks and floating debris
- Locate people and pets overboard