ORIGO 3000 Single Burner - Non-Pressurized Alcohol Stove
The compact Dometic ORIGO 3000 two-burner stove, fueled by denatured alcohol,
is ideal for camping or sailing. Whether in a motor-home, caravan, tent or boat,
this small yet effective free-standing stove is great for cooking while out and
- Compact and portable two-burner stove, great for outdoor activities
- Efficiently fuelled by denatured alcohol, making it very safe
- Compact, free standing design makes it easy to take out and about
Alcohol cookers, fueled by denatured alcohol, are traditionally considered as
the safest way to cook afloat. They work without pressure, are pleasantly quiet
and take up little galley space. Our compact ORIGO stoves are easy to stow away.
They give you an ample cooking power on all plates for fast and flexible cooking
on board. Easily accessible fuel containers make for simple and safe filling.
Optionally available gimbals (Sold Separately)
keep the stove
level in all weathers.
- Simply pour denatured alcohol into Origo's stainless-steel canister where
fuel is absorbed and bound in a non-flammable wool material
- Origo utilizes natural capillary action to draw alcohol from storage to
surface, which means there is no dangerous pressure involved
- Gimbal sold separately
- Power: 14000 BTU s (approx.) 7000 BTU s per burner
- Type of Fuel: Denatured alcohol
- Fuel Capacity: 1 qt. 8-1/2 oz. (1.2 liters) per canister
- Average Cooking Capacity: 6-8 hours for 1 qt. of water per filling
- Boiling Time: 6-8 minutes for 1 qt. of water per burner
- Weight: 14lbs
- Dimensions: 5-3/8" x 18-1/4" x 10-5/16"
- With Gimbals: 9" x 20-1/8" x 10-5/16"