ORIGO 4100 Double Burner - Non-Pressurized Built-In Alcohol
The compact Dometic ORIGO 4100 two-burner stove, fueled by denatured alcohol,
provides an efficient and safe cooking solution where space is limited. It is
easy to fit and has a low built-in height making it ideal for confined areas.
With a detachable pan support and rounded corners it is easy to clean.
- Compact single burner stove, great for small spaces
- Efficiently fueled by denatured alcohol, making it very safe
- Designed to be neatly built into kitchen worktop
Alcohol cookers, fueled by denatured alcohol, are traditionally considered as
the safest way to cook afloat. They work without pressure, are pleasantly quiet
and take up little galley space. Our SB series cookers are ideal for confined
spaces thanks to their low built-in height. Fitted flush with the surrounding
worktop they give an elegant appearance. The detachable pan supports and rounded
corners make it easy to clean.
- The Origo 4100CB comes with a cutting board
- Simply pour denatured alcohol into Origo's stainless-steel canister where
fuel is absorbed and bound in a non-flammable wool material
- Origo utilizes natural capillary action to draw alcohol from storage to
surface, which means there is no dangerous pressure involved
- Power: 14000 BTU s (approx.) 7000 BTU s per burner
- Type of Fuel: Denatured alcohol
- Fuel Capacity: 1 qt. 8-1/2 oz. (1.2 liters) per canister
- Average Cooking Capacity: 6-8 hours for 1 qt. of water per filling
- Boiling Time: 6-8 minutes for 1 qt. of water per burner
- Weight: 17 lbs. 14 oz. (8.0 kg)
- Dimensions: 5.94" x 24.50" x 14.81"
- Dimensions For Cut-out: 5.5" x 22.63" x 12.81"