Adventure Medical Adventure First Aid 1.0
Adventure First Aid 1.0
The Adventure First Aid 1.0 contains supplies to treat cuts & scrapes,
sprains, insect bites, headaches, muscle aches, and allergic reactions.
Adventure Medical Kits' exclusive Easy Care™ First Aid System organizes items by
injury with injury-specific instruction cards to help anyone quickly and
confidently give first aid.
- Be the First Aid Expert
With supplies organized into injury-specific
pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
- Manage Fractures and Sprains
Wide Elastic Bandage.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses
A wide array of medications to treat pain,
inflammation, and common allergies.
- Weather the Elements
Coated nylon outer bag with a waterproof inner
plastic storage pouches.
- Size: 5" x 6.5" x 1"
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Group Size: 1 - 2 People
- Trip Duration: 1 Day
- 12 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 1 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 2" x 4.5"
- 2 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 3 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
Blister / Burn
Fracture / Sprain
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Clips, 2"
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 2 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - After Bite Wipe
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 1 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - Compass, Button, Liquid Filled
- 1 - Mini Rescue Howler Whistle
- 10 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 2 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold
outside of the US, additional items may be substituted