5101-RL 8' Classic VHF Antenna - Reduced Length with 15'
Due to Shakespeare’s innovative engineering, Reduced Length models
will have the same performance as the standard models
A standard of excellence in an economical antenna! Shakespeare brings you the
best of the high-end features in an 8' antenna with a brass element and a
smooth, high gloss, polyurethane finish that wont turn yellow in the sun. This
antenna delivers not only performance, but superb value.
- Brass and copper elements
- Chrome-plated brass ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread
- Includes 15' RG-58 cable and a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount: Shakespeare Style 4187 Ratchet Mount, or use a Shakespeare
Style 410-R Mounting Kit plus a Style 4008 Extension Mast to form a 16' antenna
- One section
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 2 years
- Frequency: VHF Marine Band
- Bandwidth: (within 2.0 1 SWR): 5 MHz
- SWR: 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz
- Impedance: (Ohms): 50
- Gain: 6 dB
- Max. Input (Watts): 50
- DC Ground: YES - however, the antenna will read "open circuit" when
tested with ohmeter.
- Termination: 15' RG-58 cable
- Height (feet): 92.5"
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation pattern: Omni - directional