5225-XT-RL 8' VHF Galaxy Antenna 6dB Gain - Reduced Length with 20'
Due to Shakespeare’s innovative engineering, Reduced Length models
will have the same performance as the standard models
Collinear-phased 5/8 wave elements
Shakespeare's best 8', 6dB Gain antenna. Its Galaxy® design maximizes range
and quality in a great looking antenna. The 5225-XT is Shakespeare's classic
Style 5225 in a new, stronger, sturdier, stiffer radome for extra duty. It's
extra tough for use on hard tops, T-tops, radar arches, or wherever its extra
resistance to high winds and high speeds is welcome.
- Brass and copper elements for maximum range and efficiency
- Stainless steel ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread
- 20' RG-8/X low-loss cable plus a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount: Shakespeare Style 4187 Ratchet Mount
- One section
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 5 years
- Frequency: VHF Marine Band
- Bandwidth: 3 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR
- SWR: nominally 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Max Input (Watts): 100W
- DC Ground: YES
- Height (feet): 92.5"
- Polarization: Vertical