Marquesas, Tortugas, Pulley Ridge for Simrad, Lowrance, B & G & Mercury
The Tortugas/Marquesas/Pulley Ridge CMOR mapping card combines extensive coverage of the Marquesas Keys, the Dry Tortugas, Pulley Ridge and the rarely fished Florida Canyons.
- 434 square miles around the Marquesas with depths ranging from 1' in the Quicksands to 330' in the deep holes south of the Marquesas Rock
- 4,076 square miles in the Florida Canyons area with depths ranging from 1,000' in red to 11,200' in purple
- 250 square miles on the west side of Dry Tortugas with depths ranging from 35' in red to 890' in purple
- 150 square miles covering pulley ridge and the surrounding grounds to the west from 130’ to 500’.
The Marquesas/Tortugas/Pulley Ridge CMOR card clearly shows the Florida Canyons running up to the shallower areas and the nice structure on the flat areas in 2,000'.
Also shown are areas of nice muddy bottom west of the Dry Tortugas for tilefish out in 490', deeper structure in 850' that holds queen snapper and deep water grouper, and shallow coral heads and ledges for lobster and monster hogfish!
Please note that there are several areas in the Tortugas where anchoring, spearfishing and entering are prohibited so check the regulations prior to arrival.
NOAA Charts 11439 and 11013 are included in the background.
All CMOR Cards come on Micro SD cards with a standard SD adapter included.
CMOR Compatible Devices:
- HDS Gen1 series
- HDS Gen2 series (both keypad and touchscreen)
- HDS Gen3 series
- HDS Carbon
- Elite HDI series
- Elite CHIRP series
- Elite Ti series
- NSS evo2
- NSS evo3
- NSO evo2
- NSO evo3
- GO XSE
- GO XSR
B & G
- Zeus Touch