Lopolight Tri-Color Navigation Light - 2nm/112.5deg & 112.5deg - Silver Housing - Single - Horizontal Mount 201-005
Technical details about 201-005
112,5°+ 112,5°+135° tri-color light, single, horizontally mounted
- New generation.
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Unique and precise definition of light angles.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodised aluminium housing
protects the LEDs and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibrationproof: Interior is fully filled and
sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total
of more than 24 hours.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable).
Worldwide typeapproval pending (please refer to certificates on
Included in package
1 Navigation light pre-cabled with 0,7 meter marine grade cable, 1 Mounting
block, Installation guide
Anodized aluminum 25΅, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy,
2,3 Watt, Current @ 12 VDC: 173 mA: Current @ 24 VDC: 100 mA
Suggested feed cables
12 VDC: 2 x 0,25 mm2 (maximum outer diameter 7mm), 24 VDC: 2 x 0,25 mm2
(maximum outer diameter 7mm)
12-50 meters (39,4-164 feet)