Lopolight Tri-Color Navigation Light with Anchor Light & Strobe - 2nm - Silver Housing, 201-007S
Technical details about 201-007S
112,5°+ 112,5°+135° tri-color light and 360° anchor w. Strobe function,
single, horizontally mounted
- New generation.
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Unique and precise definition of light angles.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodised aluminium housing
protects the LED’s and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibrationproof: Interior is fully filled and
sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption – 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total
of more than 24 hours.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable).
Worldwide typeapproval (please refer to certificates on Lopolight.com)
Included in package
1 Navigation light pre-cabled with 0,7 meter shielded marine grade cable, 1
K-Lock PE mounting base, Installation guide
Anodized aluminum 25µ, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel set screws, Epoxy,
Tricolor: 2,3 Watt, Current @ 12 VDC: 173 mA: Current @ 24 VDC: 100 mA,
Anchor: 1,6 Watt, Current @ 12 VDC: 130 mA: Current @ 24 VDC: 65 mA
Suggested feed cables
12 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2, 24 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2
12 - 20 meter (39,4 - 65,6 feet)