Glomex weBBoat 4G Plus 3G/4G/Wi-Fi Coastal Internet Antenna - North America & Canada Only
weBBoat 4G Plus 3G/4G/Wi-Fi Coastal Internet Antenna - North America
& Canada Only
*Can only be sold in the United States & Canada
- weBBoat 4G Plus. 3G/4G/Wi-Fi Coastal
- Internet Antenna System with Dual SIM
- 10” – SUGGESTED MOUNTS V9124 OR ITM001
weBBoat® 4G Plus is the first, unique and award-winning COASTAL INTERNET
4G/3G/Wi-Fi DUAL SIM integrated system to surf the Internet, ensuring stable and
high speed connections up to, approximately, 20 miles from the coast. The
weBBoat® 4G Plus has automatic firmware updates and automatic App updates, so
you will always have the best performance without any need to contact
technicians. With the service help functionality, weBBoat® 4G Plus directly
communicates with Glomex for any problems that might be encountered.
The weBBoat® 4G Plus is equipped with four 4G Diversity antennas that receive
the Internet signal and create a personal and safe Wi-Fi network inside the
fiberglass boat, that can be used simultaneously by 32 different and authorized
devices. Moreover, if a known Wi-Fi network is present and available (for
example the marina Wi-Fi), weBBoat® 4G Plus will automatically connect to it to
limit the internet fees. weBBoat® 4G Plus is a PLUG & PLAY product as 4G GSM
module is integrated inside the dome and, for its operation, only needs a 12/30
vDC power cable and one/two SIM cards for surfing the Internet to avoid unwanted
roaming costs; all this makes weBBoat® very easy to install. weBBoat® 4G Plus is
also easy to use thanks to the free App weBBoat® 4G Plus, available for iOS and
- Dual Sim operation: Allows for multi-carrier and multi-data use
capabilities. If one card runs out of data, the other can be used. If signal
strength is weak for one carrier, the other carrier can be used.
- WeBBoat ®plus app: Extended functionality such as switching between Sims
and switching Wi-Fi to cellular data are just a few control features that the
WeBBoat® app can do for you. Available for iOS and Android devices.
- Four diversity, high-gain antennas for 4G are incorporated to allow for
maximum cellular coverage without degradation to the system.
- Two high-gain Wi-Fi antennas are also employed to provide maximum
reception capability from local hot-spot signals.
- The super-fast 4G/3G/Wi-Fi router specifically developed for the marine
environment allows for up to 32 different devices to be connected at the same
- The WeBBoat® has a built-in switching system thatautomatically switches
from Cellular to Wi-Fi to limit data costs as well as Dual SIM cards which can
reduce roaming cellular costs.
- PLUG AND PLAY functionality – you just need a 10/30 vDC power source
- Free firmware updates
- Free periodic app updates
- Service Help Functionality
- In LTE mode, speeds can be as high as 100 Mbps on download and 50 Mbps on
upload. (Speed dependent on data plan, coverage, and distance).
- Quad-band operation (UMTS, GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE).
- Three Ethernet ports
- 4G backup WAN capability
- 10-30 vDC, 200mA max power consumption
- Updates via Glomex website
- IEEE 802.11b,g,n compliant
- Wireless approvals and Certifications: CE, FCC