Xantrex 100W Solar Flex Portable Kit 783-0100-01
100W Solar Portable Flex
The Xantrex Solar 100W portable flex kit features an incredibly lightweight
and compact solution. The panel is half the weight and a quarter the size of
most 100W portable kits in the market today.
The solar kit includes a 10A charge controller and system hardware that is
designed as a plug-n-play charging solution. Users have the ability to connect
to their batteries using ring terminals, battery clamps, or an SAE connector for
pre-wired RV solar ports. The charge controller and adapter cables are stored in
a built-in storage pouch. Adjustable tilting legs allow the user to orient their
panels at the perfect angle towards the sun. These portable kits fold into an
easy-to-store location and is ideal for applications where it may be impractical
to have a permanently mounted solar panel.
- 50% lighter*
- 25% the size*
- 5 busbar technology**
- 1 year product warranty
- *compared to a most 100W portable kits in the market today
**Most brands use 2-4 busbars, more busbars means better efficiency &
- Solar Panel - A 100W solar panel featuring 5 busbar mono-crystalline
- Charge Controller - A 10A Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) charge controller
is provided to charge and protect your batteries. Featuring an LCD screen, two
USB ports, multi-stage battery charging algorithm, charging protections, and
real-time system indicators.
- Battery Connections - Three ways to connect to your battery using a SAE
connector, battery rings or battery clamps.
- Easy Storage and Carry - Incredibly lightweight and compact, easy to
set-up, carry or store
- Tilting Legs - Equipped with tilting legs to allow you to angle the solar
panel towards the sun and maximize solar energy harvesting.