C-Map Max Mega Wide International
C-map Max Compatible Plotters List
Please Select a Chart Number from the
Click here to View the
coverage and the chart number
- Dynamic NavAids include detailed information on navigational aids,
including name, color, information on frequency, range of the light, etc.
Dynamic tides and currents predict the time, level, direction and
strength of currents and tides.
- Guardian Alarm performs an automatic forward-scanning check for
obstacles. Use this feature as an added backup to alert you if you head toward
a potentially harmful object.
Photos and diagrams in high-definition of ports, marinas and
significant navigational marks will help you to familiarize yourself with
new destinations and passages.
- Route-check is an extension of Guardian Alarm, helping keep you
safe by indicating obstacles along the segments between waypoints.
Depths and land elevation show the usual depth information and the
colors make it easy to distinguish different water depths and land
- Detailed harbor charts so docking in unfamiliar ports is no
problem. You have precise layouts of thousands of marinas, including slip
spaces, restricted areas and other valuable navigation information.
Perspective view gives a bird's-eye view of your navigation area,
it tilts the chart view to a 45-degree angle.
- C-Marina Port Database has details on more marinas than other
charts on the market. Displays harbor hours, harbor master contact info,
nearby lodging and restaurants, VHF call-in details, photos and more
Points of interest (PO Is) and road mapping helps whether you're
looking for a restaurant or museum, you can find it in our extensive
database of local services and cultural highlights.
- Multi-language capability – All C-MAP by Jeppesen charts can be
displayed in both English and the local language of each region. More than 140
languages are available