The 150 Watt FS1575 is a reliable MF/HF Radiotelephone for general and
distress communications with integrated DSC/DSC Watch Receiver. It facilitates
both general and GMDSS communication, operating as a DSC transceiver and as a
DSC Watch Receiver on all distress and safety frequencies in MF and HF bands.
A NBDP modem can be incorporated into the transceiver unit for maritime telex
operation and distress message/maritime safety information handling,
satisfying the carriage requirements for GMDSS A3-A4 sea areas.
The FS1575 features a bright, high-contrast 4.3" color LCD (480x272
pixels). Multiple display configurations are available, as well as a Night
Mode (white text on black background display) for wheelhouse operation.
Instant selection of 256 user-specifed channels is provided with a rotary knob
or direct keypad input. Quick access to DSC message composition is available
by dedicated keys on the control unit.
Quick Access functions:
On the menu setting, three quick-access functions can be assigned for 1, 4
and 7 on the numeric keypad, and those assigned functions are displayed on the
Radiotelephone display. The list of functions assigned for quick-access
includes: TX frequency setting, RX frequency setting, class of emission
setting, AGC setting, output power setting, TX frequency monitoring, showing
the list of test messages, showing the list of message files, execution of
daily test, showing the list of log files, and intercom functions.
Simplified Menu Operation:
Numbers are assigned for each of the menu items, and the operator can
access each of the menu items either by turning and pressing PUSH TO ENTER
knob to select menu items or simply pressing number on the numeric keypad.
The FS1575 fully meets GMDSS carriage requirements for SOLAS ships
operating in A3 and A4 sea areas, as well as ITU recommendation on digital
selective calling system for use in the Maritime Mobile Service, ITU-R
- 150 Watt MF/HF radiotelephone with DSC facility
- Fully meets GMDSS carriage requirements for SOLAS ships operating in A3
and A4 sea areas
- Meets the new ITU recommendation on digital selective calling system for
use in the Maritime Mobile Service, ITU-R M.493-13
- High-contrast 4.3" bright color LCD (480x272 pixels)
- Capable of distress, safety and routine communication
- Instant selection of 256 user-specifed channels with a rotary knob or
direct keypad input
- Quick access to DSC message composition by dedicated keys on the control
- Quick access to dedicated functions in the menu operation using numeric
- Full-duplex kit available (optional supply)