Clarion MW6 NMEA 2000 Adapter for MFD Control
MW6 NMEA 2000 Adapter for MFD Control
- For CMS3, M606, CMS4, CMS2, M505, M303, CMD8, CMS5 and CMD6
- Control Compatible Clarion Marine Source Unit via a Multi-Function
Display (MFD) Device on the NMEA 2000 Network
- Control Functions Such as Source Switching, Play / Pause, Next /
Previous Track, Seek Up / Down, Tuner Region etc.
- Two Way Communication Displays Artist / Album / Track Info, Current
Radio Frequency, etc.
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM B117 (Salt / Fog Exposure)
Clarion NMEA 2000 Interface Module Lets You Control Clarion Source
Units with a Multi-Function Display Device
The MW6 NMEA 2000 Compliant interface module allows Clarion marine
source units to be seamlessly added to a boat's onboard NMEA 2000 network,
enabling control of Clarion source units directly from the boat's
Multi-Function Display (MFD) device. The MW6 offers a simple plug-and-play
installation with no programming necessary. Once installed between the MFD and
supported Clarion marine source units, boaters will be able to control various
audio system functions, including power on / off, source selection, play /
pause, next / previous track and more, directly from the UI of their MFD.
Additionally, the MW6 enables two-way communication between a Clarion source
unit and MFD, providing the MFD feedback regarding source selection, song /
track / album title, radio frequency and more to display within the GUI.