The Actisense® NGT-1 NMEA2000® to PC Interface provides an easy way to link a PC
to an NMEA2000® network and precisely transfer messages to and from the
NMEA2000® bus. The NGT-1 makes it possible for software applications to read
from and write to the NMEA2000® bus while maintaining network integrity. It
enables software developers to create feature rich software applications that
can fully interact with an NMEA2000® network all of its data.
The diagnostic NMEA Reader software allows viewing of NMEA2000® messages with
configuration options, enabling the set-up of all Actisense products on the
NMEA2000® bus making it a vital NMEA2000® diagnostic tool.
NGT-1-USB is the standard option - USB interface for bi-directional connection
to a PC. It is used as a NMEA2000® gateway to a PC that has a USB port providing
full USB interface for bi-directional connection to a PC. Can be used with
NMEA2000® chartplotter software or similar that has been certified as compatible
with the NGT-1 or with free NMEA Reader software.
Full galvanic Opto-isolation is provided for superior protection of the PC’s USB
port maintaining full isolation between the PC input and output and the
NMEA2000® bus connections.
NGT-1 units are NMEA2000® gateways. Their typical application is to interface a
NMEA2000® backbone to a PC, usually for chart plotting software or PC based ship
controls/diagnostics. NGT-1 units are NOT designed to work directly with
standard NMEA 0183 software. If NMEA2000® to NMEA 0183 translation is required,
the Actisense® NGW-1 has been designed for this operation.
• Sends and receives pure NMEA2000® data
• Configure and flash-update Actisense products on the NMEA2000® bus
• Use with NMEA Reader to help diagnose network problems
• Provides a rule-enforcing firewall between a PC and NMEA2000® bus
• On board LEDs provide power verification and quick diagnostics
• Built in reverse polarity protection protect network devices
• ABS case and strain relief grommets – certified to IP66
• Dimensions: Box 3.15” x 3.23” x 2.20” Deep (w/ grommets 5.20” x 4.25”)
Comm Method: NMEA
Country of Origin: United
Exterior Color: Red
Exterior Color: Red