Our Series 7500/7600 Multifunction Meter combines a
digital LCD Engine Hour Meter, Tachometer, Fuel Flowmeter, and Fuel Totalizer in
a single 3-3/8" diameter instrument which fits the panel space of a standard
tach. A popular option is to replace the existing tach(s) with this system thus
eliminating the need to cut new holes in the panel.
Diesel Model Features
- Fits most diesel engines rated from 25 hp to 6000 hp. Twin
diesels require two separate FloScan systems.
- Microprocessor based electronics with 2-stage adjustable
calibration of GPH & gallons used for superior accuracy.
- Simultaneous independent display of Engine Hour Time, RPM,
GPH, and gallons consumed.
- RPM readout accurate to 1 RPM. Easily connects to existing
magnetic, a/c signal generator, or engine alternator RPM pick-ups.
- GPH and Totalizer readings displayed in tenths of a
gallon. Totalizer capacity up to 99,999 gallons.
- Dual color (amber/green) backlighting of LCD provides for
easy night viewing.
- Requires 1 Momentary ON / Constant OFF toggle button switch
for resetting fuel totalizer reading.
- Meter fits 3-3/8" panel opening (standard tach size). Can
replace existing tachs in panel.
- Models available in black or white (bezel/dial face).
- Uses Model 201/231 Series K Diesel Standard Flow Sensors
which are designed for feed and return flows in the range of 0.3 - 48 GPH.
Standard Flow Sensors incorporate 1/4" NPT female inlet and outlet ports with
1 PSI or less pressure drop at rated flows.
- Uses Model 233/236 Series K Diesel High Flow Sensors which
are designed for feed and return flows in the range of 30 - 400 GPH. High
Flow Sensors incorporate 1" NPT female inlet and outlet ports with 1 PSI or
less pressure drop at rated flows.
MODEL INSTALLATION MANUALS
Standard Flow Multifunction Meter
High Flow Multifunction Meter