Comnav 1420 Autopilot with 11-22 cubic inch Teleflex Pump & Seastar Smartstick Linear Feedback 10070007
1420 Installation & Operation Manual
- Clip mounted allowing both fixed or hand held operation
- Suitable for small to mid-sized vessels
- Capable of operating on most standard types of steering systems
- Waterproof Control Head
- "Hands Off" automatic yaw, sea state and trim
- Optional full function remote
- Output for optional analog rudder angle indicator, up to 4 stations.
- Easy course changes, from one degree to major changes, with the push of a
- "Nav" mode accepts NMEA 0183 information
- One NMEA 0183 Heading Output (HDM & HDG)
- Built-in diagnostics and self tests plus visual and audible alarms
- Reliable in any sea and weather condition
- Easy to install and fully compatible with your onboard instruments
- Fourteen selectable steering parameters for both Fast and Slow Modes
- Extended 3 year warranty
- Meets CE requirements
A basic ComNav 1420 electronics package includes: Control Head,
Processor, Fluxgate Compass, output for Reversing Drive Units or Solenoid
Valves, Rotary or Linear Feedback and all Interconnecting Cables.
||ComNav 1420 Automatic Pilot
Operating Voltage: 10-40V DC
Power Consumption: Average 3 amps, 20 amps Peak
Solenoid Output: 20 amps max.
DC Reversing Pump: 20 amps max.
Clutch Output: 3 amps max.
Navigational Interface: NMEA 0183
Heading Reference: Fluxgate
Course Resolution: 1°
Course Detection: 0.25°
Control Unit: 79mm x 64mm x 18mm / 3.1 x 2.5 x 0.7 inches
Processor Unit: 160mm x 380mm x 70mm / 6.3 x 15.0 x 2.7 inches
Fluxgate Compass: 142mm x 107mm x 286mm / 4.8 x 7.5 x 4.0 inches
Pump: 122mm x 191mm x 102mm / 4.8 x 7.5 x 4.0 inches
1420 Full function remote
Rudder Angle Indicator, easy-to-read analog display
Rate Stabilized Fluxgate compass
Specifications subject to change without notice