- Power sensitive electronics without interference
- Rugged and reliable to ensure years of safe and trouble free operation
- Versatile design with wide variation of input and output combinations
- Precision linear regulator final stage for ultra clean output for all units (except VTC120nr-12-24)
- Extremely rugged and well suited for marine and other demanding environments
- High tolerance for shock and vibration
- Ultra-quiet low EMI operation
- Ideal for running 24V PLC controls from 12 VDC
- Reverse input protection
- Short circuit protection
- Three year parts and labour warranty
The VTC120i Series of Isolated Voltage Converters are variable duty cycle switching power supplies with precision linear regulator outputs. They can be configured to run from a 12V, 24V or 48VDC battery system to provide input/output voltages as shown below.
Applications include running 24V PLC controls from a 12 Volt battery system, or any other application requiring 24 VDC when only 12 VDC is available or to provide ground isolation between two 12 VDC or 24 VDC power systems, or between a 12 VDC and 24 VDC power system.