B&G Triton2 Pilot Controller & Triton2 Digital Display Pack, 000-13561-001
Triton² Digital display
Multi-purpose sailing instrument and autopilot display with a 4.1-inch colour
screen, optically bonded for zero condensation and featuring trans-flective
LCD technology for exceptional contrast and visibility in all lighting
conditions. 8mm mounting height matches other B&G MFD’s and system component.
The full-colour Triton² Display provides sailors with a clear visual
representation of key instrument data including Speed, Depth, Wind, Heading,
AIS targets, GPS data and more. An Optically Bonded display means absolutely
zero condensation or fogging, while transflective LCD technology provides
exceptional contrast and visibility – day or night – while consuming less
power than traditional backlight-only displays. The flexible, NMEA 2000®
certified, Triton² Display can be integrated into a wider navigation system
and also be combined with a Triton² Pilot keypad and NAC autopilot computer to
create a complete autopilot control system, featuring B&G sail-specific
autopilot steering algorithms.
- Optical Bonding: Sporting an Optically Bonded 4.1-inch LCD display,
Triton² allows you to see clearly in all conditions with its large clear
colour display 100% free from condensation or fogging.
- Efficient LCD Technology: Transflective LCD technology uses reflected
ambient light to enhance day-time visibility, providing the clearest sailing
dedicated display available. LED backlighting provides highly adjustable
illumination when required, making Triton² exceptionally efficient and
extending time available from your battery capacity.
- Easy to Use: Triton² provides simple on-screen menus controlled by
soft-touch and reliable waterproof buttons.
- Intuitive design makes it easy to configure and use your display.
- Low Profile Design: At just 8mm thin the Triton2 instrument adds a sleek
look to any boat. Nearly half the dimension of its thick competitors,
Triton² won’t get in the way, catch ropes or offend the eye!
- NMEA 2000® Certified: NMEA 2000 certification means you can be confident
when adding Triton2 to an existing NMEA 2000 system. NMEA 2000 certification
also opens up a wide variety of future expansion options for your Triton²
- Easy Installation: A straight-forward front mounting method and a
clip-on bezel over the (4) mounting screws combine with a single NMEA 2000
connection carrying both power and networked data.
- The Triton² is simple and quick to install
- Autopilot Integration: Triton² will display B&G Pilot data on a clear
- With the addition of a Triton² Pilot keypad the instrument becomes a
fully functional Pilot controller
- N2K PGNs
- English, French, Spanish, German, Italian,
Swedish, Croatian, Norwegian
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity
- 1 x NMEA2000 Micro-C port, 3 LEN
- Warranty Period
- 2 Years
- Dimensions H x W x D
- 118 x 115 x 37mm (4.6 x 4.5 x 1.4")
- Mounting Type
- 0.32 kg (0.7 lbs)
- Compass Safe
- 300mm (1.0')
- Approvals Compliance
- IEC/EN 60945
- -40 to
+85ºC (-40ºF to +185ºF)
- Up to
Operating Temperature Range
- -25 to
+65ºC (-13ºF to +149ºF)
Recommended Fuse Rating
- 320 x
Red, Green, Blue
- 12V DC