WS310 Wired Wind Sensor Only
A high precision wired wind sensor, designed for cruising and club racing
sailors. The WS310 wind sensor offers high performance data accuracy, with
improved aerodynamics suitable for all yachts.
The WS310 wind sensor is the perfect solution for any sailor looking to get
accurate and fast wind data to your instruments from a wired wind sensor.
Designed to provide highly accurate wind
data in all conditions at all points of sail and heel.
Thousands of hours of real-life testing have
proved this instrument to be exceptional in all conditions. Providing fast and
accurate data at all times
*Requires WS300 Cable (20, 35, 50 or 80m). WS310 (wired) Interface required
if connecting to a NMEA 2000 network.
- Superior data accuracy and aerodynamics
- Sensor quality
- Unbeatable reliability
- Waterproof rating: IPx6 (spray), IPX7 (immersion)
- Weight: 0.66 lbs
- Power consumption typical: <0.1 W
- Supply voltage: 12V DC (9-16V DC)
- Operating temperature range: 5 degrees F to 131 degrees F
- Warranty period: 2 years
- Storage temperature range: 4 degrees F to 140 degrees F
- Dimensions WxHxD: 20" x 13" x 2"
- Approvals compliance: IEC/EN 60945
- NMEA 0183 Sentences supported: MWV, R at 10Hz