B&G V60 VHF Radio with DSC & AIS Receiver
V60 VHF Radio w/DSC & AIS Receiver
- B & G V60 Replaces the current V50 mid level VHF, updated to comply with
EN 301 025 (v2.2.1)
- Front mountable design for easy installation
- Low profile design to align with style of B & G MFDís
- Seamless integration with a wider B & G system through NMEA 2000 and
- Built in AIS Receiver
- Large screen with intuitive user interface
- Optional wireless handsets with inductive charging
Unique Selling Points:
- With the integrated GPS receiver the V60 now has four ways to ensure you
have a GPS fix in the event of an emergency.
- A GPS antenna in the face of the radio means open air installations donít
need another antenna at all
- An SMA connector on the rear case allows for connection to a GPS-500 antenna
- NMEA 0183 allows you to get GPS from a chartplotter
- NMEA 2000 means you donít need another antenna if you already have one in
Built in AIS:
- A dual-channel AIS receiver monitors the position of nearby AIS-equipped
vessels, helping you to avoid collisions in crowded harbours and waterways.
- AIS information can be viewed on the V60ís built-in screen, or overlaid on
your chart or radar screen through a compatible multifunction display.
- Add up to two optional wireless handsets to take your radio anywhere on
- The H60 handset was designed as an intuitive portable companion to the V60.
- Each handset duplicates your radioís display and controls, enabling remote
access to all key functions.
- Having multiple stations also allows the RS40 to double as a handy on-board
Remote Mountable Fist Mic:
- The V60ís removable fist mic can be connected to the front or rear of the
radio, and optional extension cable allows the radio and mic to be mounted
- This offers a simple and cost-effective solution for any mounting location,
with no cable clutter.
- For example, the V60 can be mounted overhead, with no hanging cables, while
the mic is connected to an extension socket on the dash below.
Mount From The Front:
V60 features easily removable top and bottom bezels which reveal mounting
holes allowing the same style of mounting from the front that is featured on B
& G MFDs.
Track buddy is a feature that automatically requests the position of another
VHF radio. Simply enter the MMSI of the VHF into your contact list, then start
- Track up to 5 buddies
- Polls your contacts for their Lat/Long position automatically
- Can be set to 1, 5, 15, 30 or 60 minute intervals
- Displays the position on a compatible chart plotter
- Great for keeping track of friends, family or vessels you need to know the
position of that donít have AIS
- Press the NAV button on the V60 to turn it into a navigational instrument
displaying your Speed and Course.
- V60 also contains a Man Overboard (MOB) function, hold down the NAV/MOB
button to drop a waypoint on your current location and the V60 will enter MOB
mode to show you how far away you are and where you need to steer to get back to
the position of the MOB event. The MOB waypoint is also transmitted over NMEA
2000 to the rest of your network