TracPhone® LTE-1 Global
TracPhone® LTE-1 Global, powered by LTE-Advanced (LTE-A) network technology, is an ultra-compact, marine-grade system that delivers blazing-fast connectivity around the world. It's faster than 4G LTE and includes a high-gain, dual antenna array, modem, GPS, and Wi-Fi router in the dome—everything you need to head offshore to enjoy streaming video and music; Wi-Fi calling, browsing the web, checking email, and social media, and more.
TracPhone® LTE-1 Global offers:
- More speed: Enjoy streaming fast onboard connections with no throttling thanks to integrated LTE-A enhanced technology
- More range: High-gain, dual LTE-A antenna array means a stronger signal with service up to twice as far offshore as your cell phone
- More data: Affordable $99/month airtime data plan and the option to add more data as you need it
- Compact, marine-grade system: 34.2 cm x 33.7 cm (13.5” x 13.3”) / 2.8 kg (6.25 lbs)
- 1 Power/data cable: Cat 6 double-shielded 15 m (50’) cable included, more options available
- Seamless service from regional and local LTE cellular services around the globe
- Multi-device connectivity to support everyone onboard
- Simple and easy plug & play installation
- Flexible airtime plan
- Supports Wi-Fi Calling for voice service on your cell phone farther offshore*
Fully Integrated, All-in-one Solution
TracPhone LTE-1 Global is an ultra-compact, marine-grade system that includes a high-gain, dual LTE-A antenna array, modem, GPS, and Wi-Fi router in the dome.
More Coverage, Faster Speeds
The TracPhone LTE-1 Global offers blazing fast LTE-A speeds and extended and unmatched coverage as far as 32+ km (20+ miles) offshore in waters around the globe.*
Easy Wi-Fi and Network Management
TracPhone LTE-1 Global offers easy access to the built-in Wi-Fi router to configure the Wi-Fi network and the system's IP address.
*Speed and coverage area will vary based on antenna mounting location; onboard network equipment (including hardwired Ethernet connection or below deck Wi-Fi access point); position, the height of, and distance to cell towers; network congestion; and network. Service reception may also be affected by environmental or operational conditions, and its uninterrupted availability is not guaranteed.