Apollo MS-WB675 Marine Hideaway Stereo
AMPLIFY THE MOMENT
The Apollo WB675 marine hideaway stereo is compact in design but still offers superior audio quality in up to four separate audio zones that you can control.
- Custom audio profiles for each zone on your boat deliver superior-quality audio.
- Audio streaming with Wi-Fi® technology provides high-quality audio with a faster data transfer rate1.
- Experience seamless high-quality audio streaming from your music app via the AirPlay® 2 software feature1.
- Enjoy the freedom of musical choice with PartyBus™-Network technology1.
- Multi-Zone™ Technology gives you control of up to four separate audio zones.
- Control your music from your compatible multifunction display (MFD), smart device, or Garmin smartwatch.
Designed and Engineered to Fusion® True-Marine™ Standards
Built on the True-Marine design philosophy from Fusion®, the Apollo WB675 stereo has been tested to a high level of protection against salt fog, temperature, vibration, and UV.
Designed to save space at the helm, Apollo WB675 can be hidden away in the dash or mounted in a variety of areas such as storage lockers, inside helm consoles, and other concealed compartments.
Fusion Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
A technically superior listening experience made simple, Fusion DSP optimizes the audio signal delivered to your Fusion system to produce superior sound quality at all volume levels, in every listening environment.
Easy-To-Install DSP Profiles
With just a few clicks on your compatible smartphone, setting up your DSP profiles is made simple with the free Fusion-Link™ app. You can set up the preconfigured DSP profiles once and enjoy listening to high-quality audio customized for your ears and the environment.
Gain Wi-Fi Capabilities
Connect your Apollo WB675 stereo via Ethernet to your wireless network router, Garmin MFD or Apollo Series stereo network, and enjoy Wi-Fi audio streaming and over-the-air software updates1.
Audio Streaming with Wi-Fi
Enjoy the clarity and premium quality of audio streaming with Wi-Fi technology, including the convenience of AirPlay 2 from Apple® and universal plug-and-play (UPnP)1.
Over-The-Air Software Updates
Updates are now available from your compatible smartphone or device via the free Fusion-Link app. The Apollo Series is intelligently simple and easy to keep up to date1.
Grouping allows you to link up multiple Apollo Series stereos connected to the same network and play the same audio source synchronized across all stereos.
Scroll through available zones on your boat, and enjoy independent volume control, or select ALL volumes to adjust a group of stereos at once.
Power options allow you to turn on any connected Apollo Series stereo in standby mode on the PartyBus-Network remotely from another Apollo Series stereo.
Home Zone is the physical zone on board your boat in which the stereo is installed. After adjusting audio in another area, the stereo defaults to control of the Home Zone after a period of inactivity.
Freedom of Choice to Listen to What You Want
Take advantage of the many source options available, including the AirPlay 2 feature1, BLUETOOTH® technology, UPnP1, optical audio, advanced SiriusXM® features, DAB+ radio, AM/FM radio, AUX, and USB connections.
Advanced SiriusXM Features Available
Along with the addition of on-screen album art, a selection of advanced features is now available on SiriusXM.
Full Control from Your Apollo ERX400 Remote
Control the Apollo WB675 stereo by connecting your Apollo ERX400 wired remote via Ethernet and enjoy the full Apollo user experience including PartyBus-Network functionalities.
Control from A Compatible MFD
Are you looking for a more streamlined system? You can connect Apollo WB675 to your compatible MFD using an Ethernet or NMEA 2000® network connection without the need for an additional wired remote.
Control More Audio Zones
Control up to eight independent audio zones by connecting your second Apollo WB675 stereo via Ethernet to a router or Ethernet switch (additional stereo sold separately). You’ll be able to control both Apollo WB675 stereos from your Apollo ERX400 wired remote.
- Auxiliary input: 1
- Optical audio input: 1 digital SPDIF port
- Ethernet: 1
- NMEA 2000: 1
- USB 2.0: 1
- SiriusXM satellite radio: 1 (requires SiriusXM Connect vehicle tuner; does not support traffic and weather)
- AM/FM radio: 1 Motorola antenna connector port
- Speaker: 4 speaker connections (2 zones amplified)
- RCA pre-out (left, right, and subwoofer): 4 zones (requires external amplification)
- Line out: 4 (1 x L + R per zone; requires external amplification)
- Subwoofer out: 1 mono output (requires external amplification)
In The Box:
- Fusion MS-WB675 marine hideaway stereo
- Four 8-gauge, self-tapping screws
- Power and speaker wiring harness
- Auxiliary-in, line-out, and subwoofer-out wiring harness
- Line-out and subwoofer-out wiring harness
- 6 ft (2 meters) NMEA 2000® drop cable
1 Available when connected to a wireless network router, Garmin MFD, or Apollo Series stereo network enabled with Wi-Fi technology