SCM60 MPPT-MB Controller
The SCM60 MPPT-MB is Mastervolt’s largest MPPT solar charge regulator. With
600 to 3600 Wp in solar panels, connections for 12, 24 and 48-volt battery banks
and an integrated MasterBus connection, this Solar ChargeMaster is perfect for
large and medium-sized systems.
The innovative technology in the Mastervolt MPPT charge regulators increases
the efficiency of the solar panels. The SCM60 MPPT-MB charges your batteries up
to 30% faster than PWM regulators – with the same number of panels.
MPPT charge regulator for all solar panels
Besides the traditional 36 and 72-cell panels, the SCM60 MPPT-MB is also
ideal for the inexpensive 60-cell panels. A maximum input voltage of 145 V makes
it possible to connect several panels in series, reducing the required cable
length, installation time and power loss significantly.
Robust, easy to use, safe and flexible
The SCM60 MPPT-MB is suitable for all battery types, including Mastervolt
Lithium Ion. The charging profiles for all types of batteries are pre-programmed
and can be selected via the display or via MasterBus. The SCM60 MPPT-MB is very
quiet and equipped with a clear and user-friendly display. The built-in
protection against overload, high/low battery voltage, overheating, short
circuits and reverse polarity ensures that safety comes first. Moreover, the
SCM60 MPPT-MB has a sturdy casing and is protected against water spray in
conformity with IP23.
The smart logic of MasterBus
The MasterBus platform brings advanced system functions within reach and
makes it possible to follow a complete energy system on a single display. The
intelligent one-cable system simplifies the cabling, allowing valuable savings
in space and weight. What’s more, you can automate your systems and adapt them
to your needs.
Architects, builders and contractors also benefit, as there is less material,
less work and less fiddling, while testing is easy. There is also a choice of
ten languages. The user interface is identical for all Mastervolt products,
whether battery chargers, inverters, Combis, batteries or other devices.
More comfort and independence
Use the power of MasterBus to switch on your water heater as soon as the
battery is fully charged. Or link the Solar ChargeMaster via MasterBus to a
Mastervolt Lithium Ion battery, removing the need for the disconnect relays
usually required for this type of battery. The possibilities are endless.
- Very high efficiency for faster charging of the batteries
- Stable, accurate Mastervolt Maximum Power Point Tracker
- Up to 30% faster charging compared with PWM technology.
- Designed for inexpensive 60-cell panels.
- Capacity for solar panel configurations from 600 to 3600 Wp.
- Automatic 12/24/48 V detection.
- Flexible charging characteristics.
- Battery temperature sensor for long lifespan.
- Suitable for all battery types, including Mastervolt Lithium Ion.
- No need for Lithium Ion safety relay.
- Monitoring and control via MasterBus.
- Large and bright display.
- Safe, very quiet operation.
- Robust casing, suitable for humid environments (IP23)