Optimum™ 10 BT Electric Downrigger
The Smart, Connected, Electric Downrigger
If you want to put bait on target, you’ve got to fish smarter. The Optimum™
downrigger is positively ingenious. This smart, connected system gives you
access to critical trolling data and lets you raise, lower and cycle weights
using the full-color LCD display, your Humminbird® fish finder, or even your
mobile device. No matter where you are on the boat, you’re in charge. And the
fish won’t know what hit them.
See It All, Everywhere.
Every Optimum has a full-color 3.5" LCD display. Choose from multiple screen
view options to get the trolling data you’re after, and two modes (light/dark)
for readability in any light.
Experience Full Wireless Connectivity
Running multiple lines is easier than ever, because complicated wiring is a
thing of the past. You can network up to four Optimum downriggers
Download the App
With the Cannon® app on your mobile device, you’ll have trolling data at your
fingertips and total control of your Optimum downriggers from anywhere on your
boat. It even keeps your Optimum software up to date.
Experience In-Depth Knowledge
Integrate with the Fish Hawk™ X4D System (sold separately) to get the true
running depth and speed of your weight, the temperature at the weight, plus
surface temperature and speed.
Enjoy Total Control
Through the One-Boat Network™, you can view critical trolling information and
control your downriggers from anywhere on the boat using the Optimum downrigger
display, Humminbird fish finder or the Cannon app on your mobile device.
- Depth Cycling - Seeing fish at a certain depth? Cycle your weights up and
down at preset intervals in the strike zone and get ready for action.
- Preset Depths - Too busy to notice your depth after a catch? Your Optimum
remembers, so you can put bait in that same spot, fast. It stores up to five
preset depths, too.
- Bottom Tracking - Automatically keep your bait at a preset distance from the
- Positive Ion Control - Create a fish-attracting field of energy by emitting
positive ions from your cable. Fully adjustable, so you can dial into a setting
that drives fish wild.
- Auto Up - With one push of a button, instantly retrieve all your weights at
once or one at a time.
- Waterline Zero - On retrieval, it automatically stops your weights a set
distance below the waterline, so swinging weights won’t damage your boom or your
- 250 feet-per-minute retrieval speed is the industry's fastest
- Five adjustable retrieve and deploy speeds
- Heavy-duty telescopic boom extends from 24" to 53"
- Includes two dual axis adjustable rod holders
- Includes one dual axis adjustable rod holder (TS model only)
- Easy spool access
- Includes mounting base and low-profile 360Ëš swivel base
- Includes composite spool with 400 ft of 150-lb stainless steel cable
- Includes stainless steel spool with 400 ft of 150-lb stainless steel cable
(TS model only)
- Includes Line Terminator with two Uni-Line Releases
- Waterproof connections
- Integrated ball storage hook
- Includes manual crank handle
- 20-lb weight capacity
- Corrosion-resistant construction
- Limited lifetime warranty