Ballast King Bronze DC Pump without Switch - 15 GPM
Wakeboard and Ski Boat Ballast Pump
- Flow rate: 15 US gallons/min (57 Litres/min)
- Self-priming from dry up to 1.2m (4ft)
- Adds approx 125lbs (56kgs) of ballast per minute
- Reversible to both fill and empty tanks
- Simple design means fewer wearing parts.
- ISO 8846 MARINE (Ignition protection).
The Ballast King is designed to pump water into Wakeboard Liquid Ballast
Tanks and when reversed will also pump water out of them. It has a flow rate of
15 gallons per minute, so it can fill most ballast tanks in about five minutes.
It is equipped with a Run-Dry Protection Device (patent pending) to
automatically shut-off the pump and protect the impeller from run-dry damage
should the pump be mistakenly left on after the Ballast Tank is empty.
- Body Materials: Bronze
- Impeller: Jabsco Neoprene compound
- Seal: Lip Type
- Port(s): 1/2" Internal Pipe Threads 1" External Hose Barb
- Voltage: 12 (Vdc)
- Amp Draw: 19 (amp)
- Fuse Size: 25 (amp)
- Motor Type: Equipped with Run-Dry Protection Device (Patent Pending)
Permanent Magnet Type Fully Enclosed Stainless Steel Shaft Ball Type Shaft
- Duty Cycle: 30 Minutes Max
- Dimensions: 3 5/8 x 8 x 4 3/4 (inches)