AC Master 24V/2000W Inverter - 120V
Mastervolt sine wave inverters have proven themselves under the most extreme
conditions for over 25 years. Our inverter family consists of AC Master, Mass
Sine and Mass Sine Ultra models, ranging from 300 watt up to 40 kW. The AC
Master is ideal for small and medium-sized applications, while Mass Sine and the
advanced Mass Sine Ultra inverters are mainly intended for larger systems and
for professional purposes.
AC Master series: Reliable AC power for recreational and
These affordable sine wave inverters convert 12 or 24 V battery voltage into
reliable 230 V 50/60 Hz or 120 V 50/60 Hz grid power, making them ideal for
recreational and semi-professional applications. The AC Master series is easy to
install and delivers full output, even under the most demanding conditions. The
pure sine wave technology provides an outstanding power quality, ensuring the
correct functioning of sensitive equipment. The usage of high frequency
switching technology eliminates any annoying humming and buzzing sounds.
Representing complete value for money, these ruggedly built inverters provide
essential home comforts when you’re far from the nearest grid connection.
- Pure sine wave technology protects sensitive equipment.
- Delivers full output at high peak power under the most demanding conditions.
- Automatic power saving system for extended runtime.
- Compact and lightweight design, saving valuable installation time.
- Reliable and safe operation; protected against over-temperature, overload,
short circuit, high or low battery voltage.
- Variable speed fan for quiet operation at low power.
- Optional remote control for instant switch off of the inverter and all
connected equipment (not available for the 300 and 500 W models).
- Convenient plug connection for all models, 2500/3500 Watt models also hard
In addition, the 2500/3500 Watt models offer:
- Combine 2 up to 15 units to obtain high power or 3-phase systems.
- Integrated transfer system, switches automatically between AC power
Both recreational and semi-professional use, where grid power varies or is
unavailable. Applications include lighting, appliances, electric cooking and
power tools. For (mobile) applications in your home, office or service vehicle,
or during your holidays.